Friday, June 14, 2013

Who I Am---What I Believe---What I Try To Be



Logan, UT Temple
I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Sometimes(actually all the time) people (and ourselves) call us mormons. My religion is a huge part of who I am. It is my base. It is my bar that I am always working towards. It is awesome and amazing. The truth is, it comes down to this. We believe in eternal families, we believe in kindness, charity, humility, sacrifice, virtue, integrity, and all other good qualities. We believe in right and wrong and morality. We believe in God and we believe he is our Heavenly Father and that just as blessed those before us with a prophet to guide them, he blesses us with a modern-day prophet. We believe Jesus Christ is our Savior and we believe in the Holy Ghost. YOU can find out more about what I believe and support at the following websites...
www.lds.org
www.mormon.org
www.mormonsandgays.org