Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Down With The Sickness



This is the second post in a row that I am doing that's title is the name of a song...Road Trippin' by my favvvvvvv the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and now Down With The Sickness by Disturbed (explicit). Have you heard them yet? If not, listen. They're not for the light of heart though...really. Anyways, if you don't feel like listening to them you could read my piece Roadtrippin'!

These past three weeks, wow. Let me just say, wow. It has been a bit insane. First, my oldest getting a bit feverish one day, my allergies going BIZarre, also felt some thrush coming on, my iron dropping WAY too low (my fault), THEN my oldest got pink eye. kajsdfioerjasdkj. Curse pink eye. I want it to die forever! I was really hoping it would be gone by the weekend so we could still take a trip like we were planning to, and I thought it was gone. So then we did go on our trip, and day after we got there, My Man and I woke up sick, and my youngest woke up with pink eye. COOL (not). So, we decided that we were going to go home that same day. Not a fun thing to decide on your trip! So, now we are home, three days later, and My Man and I are still trying to get over our sore throats (oh so sore!) and this morning, my middle girly woke up with pink eye AND sick. It all just keeps going round and round. I truly truly believe that I am going to wake up in the morning with pink eye. Today, it finally happened, the words came to my mind, "get down with the sickness". WHO KNEW DISTURBED COULD BE SO WISE!?not me. But in this case they are.

Do you mommas out there feel me? With so many people in a house, sickness goes around like crazy. And I feel like most of the time I am just waiting, every second of every day, waiting for that sickness to leave. But, NOT TODAY. Today, I decided to get down with the sickness. I am going into full sickness mode. I am going into extra patience mode for the whining and sleepless night. I am going into hand-washing mode for the thirty hand-washing's I will do in a day (no joke.). I am going into keeping everything tidy even though I am so tired mode, because I can't live in a nasty humid sick pit for weeks on end. Ladies, I am getting down with the sickness. How do you guys get down with it? What helps you get through the weeks of hell(o operator, please give me number 9, and if you disconnect me...). You get the idea.